Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pop and Lolli

Chirpie Tree

Noah's African Circus


I know I don't have to tell you how crazy adorable these Pop and Lolli wall decals are. You guys are totally stylish, I know. But I will give you one reason to go ahead and shop if you're in the nesting mood. Pop and Lolli donates a portion of their proceeds to buy academic materials for children in South Africa. Want to know more? Head on over and read more, if you like. 

See you guys tomorrow for a big article on birth order... to break or not to break, that is the question...


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too! i was already writing about them and then i saw them in your playroom on your blog. i love all of them, except the one that my daughter loves. can we do the cute trees, or beach, or dress up girls? no. she wants robots in space. ???

      Delete